Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eharo27
Reel Rookie

Subscription given until 2025

Jump to solution

I was having issues about two weeks ago with some unknown charges on my account. I was able to chat with Roku support (actually no help at all)  and they randomly canceled my paramount+ subscription and refunded my card- not what I wanted but I appreciated the refund I guess??  I received an email stating that subscription had been cancelled and would be able to stream until September of 2025. I can no longer watch paramount. I wish there was an actual person I could speak to regarding this. I realize it’s not a huge problem but it’s been kind of a nuisance. I would like to try figuring this out before I move on to next steps. Thanks so much to all who can offer any advice 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subscription given until 2025

Jump to solution

Hello! @Eharo27,

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us regarding the unfamiliar charge. We are happy to help.

If you find charges you don't recognize on your Roku account or payment method, try the following before contacting Roku Customer Support.

• Confirm that your subscription is managed through Roku and not through another provider (such as Hulu, Disney+, Netflix, and Sling).
  • Check how the charges appear on your billing statement. All transactions from Roku will appear on your billing statement as "Roku," "Roku for <app/provider>," or "The Roku Channel."
  • Some streaming subscriptions, like Hulu, Disney+, Netflix, and Sling, are managed directly by the service providers, not Roku. If you have billing questions, you should contact the service provider directly. The support websites for these providers are on our list of channel providers.
  • Reviewing your purchase history to determine the charge is a good idea if you don't recognize a subscription.
  • If you can't find the charge in your purchase history, it's possible that you have multiple Roku accounts and made the purchase or signed up for the subscription through a different account.

If you still don't recognize the charge and want to dispute it, contact customer support. If the charge isn't from Roku, contact your bank or credit card company.

For more detailed information, please see this: What to do if you don't recognize a charge on your Roku account.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subscription given until 2025

Jump to solution

Hello! @Eharo27,

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us regarding the unfamiliar charge. We are happy to help.

If you find charges you don't recognize on your Roku account or payment method, try the following before contacting Roku Customer Support.

• Confirm that your subscription is managed through Roku and not through another provider (such as Hulu, Disney+, Netflix, and Sling).
  • Check how the charges appear on your billing statement. All transactions from Roku will appear on your billing statement as "Roku," "Roku for <app/provider>," or "The Roku Channel."
  • Some streaming subscriptions, like Hulu, Disney+, Netflix, and Sling, are managed directly by the service providers, not Roku. If you have billing questions, you should contact the service provider directly. The support websites for these providers are on our list of channel providers.
  • Reviewing your purchase history to determine the charge is a good idea if you don't recognize a subscription.
  • If you can't find the charge in your purchase history, it's possible that you have multiple Roku accounts and made the purchase or signed up for the subscription through a different account.

If you still don't recognize the charge and want to dispute it, contact customer support. If the charge isn't from Roku, contact your bank or credit card company.

For more detailed information, please see this: What to do if you don't recognize a charge on your Roku account.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos