Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Latina_66

Stealing your money w/out authorization

Jump to solution

Was charged $79.99 for channel not ordered, this is second time I get charged. I was given credit first time but now they say only credit once a year. That’s bull **bleep**, so they get to keep my money.. Roku is stealing our money!

very unhappy customer!! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Stealing your money w/out authorization

Jump to solution

Hi @Marrujos,

We hear and completely understand you. This is not the experience we want you to have.

Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team through the link here. Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your billing concerns.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to do so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

At the minimum I would recommend putting a PIN on your account to make adding channels harder.  If you don’t think that’s safe enough, then remember that having a payment method on file with Roku is optional and you can remove your payment method at any time.  You can still subscribe to paid content, but you would just subscribe with them directly, rather than through your Roku account.  Then you can login to the content on Roku for viewing (but not paying) through Roku.

Banned but back. Because why not?
Marrujos

Jump to solution

I was charged 52.31 for “Roku channel” and 5.99 for peacock and I know I didn’t order them.

tell me did they refund you

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Marrujos,

We hear and completely understand you. This is not the experience we want you to have.

Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team through the link here. Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your billing concerns.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to do so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos