Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Speaking to a live agent!

Jump to solution

@Groupw50, you give pretty much no information that could possibly allow anyone to help you.  Try https://support.roku.com/contactus

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Like to close my monthly plan 4.99

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Corinnaross1212

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Mi6Menta

Jump to solution

Need to add a new Expiration date and security code to my account would not let me do 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Mi6Menta,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you trying to update your Roku PIN CODE? 

For further assistance with 'Account, Payments & Subscription' related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here. They will be able to further assist you.

For your reference, here's How to create, reset, find, or delete your PIN for your Roku account | Official Roku Support

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi my name is Melinda Goodman I'm needing to cancel one of my Roku cuz I believe I have Roku peacock and Roku Stars and I would like to cancel the Roku peacock 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MelindaAustin33,

Thanks for the inquiry.

It is our pleasure and privilege to help you. You may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account.

To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Highlight the channel you wish to cancel using the directional pad in the center of your Roku remote.
  3. Press the Star button * on Roku remote on your remote to open the options menu.
  4. Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
  5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message will appear confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services.
  6. When prompted, select Cancel subscription. Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
    Select Done

To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
  4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
  5. Select a cancelation reason to complete the process.

Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

You may also refer to this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription | Official Roku Support

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku Support 

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
randyrayd
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Bogus!!!  Clicking the link and selecting a topic gets me to the same place I've been trying to update my PIN for 3 hours.

Roku, your customer service leaves a lot to be desired!

rd

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

i want to canncel roku. I will go to the bank this morning and getnit done

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

BYE suppoed live agent

0 Kudos