Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Larisha
Channel Surfer

Roku stole my money and policy states no refunds for their mistakes

Jump to solution

Roku charged me for Disney plus and I was never able to log on. Called Roku and I can't get a refund because I got a refund 2 months ago when Roku charged me for a peacock subscription i cancelled. I paid for their mistake twice. Customer service is NOT helpful. I will never buy Roku again. I want get rid of both TVs and never look back. I anticipate no resolution but I will continue to speak on it

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku stole my money and policy states no refunds for their mistakes

Jump to solution

Hi @leilanimilos197,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us here regarding this matter.

It will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

If you need further clarification and assistance, let us know.

Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Larisha-

If you subscribed through Roku, you may need to view it from within The Roku Channel rather than the Disney+ app.   Were you doing this?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Lionn64

Jump to solution

That just happened to me charged me 90.72 and i want it back my card was locked 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Lionn64, no one here can help you as this is mostly users trying to help other users and anyone from Roku will tell you same thing - contact billing support at https://support.roku.com/contactus .

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
bluemaxx

Jump to solution

What is the phone number for roku.  I can not find one and cannot cancel a subscription.   thanks jerry

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @bluemaxx,

Thanks for letting us know about this concern.

For issues concerning subscriptions, kindly reach out to our account-billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives. If you still have no luck, kindly send us a PM here at the Roku Community.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Topcatbell3876
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Pretty much same thing happened to me moments ago.  Was charged for a free trial that I I assumed was cancelled and taken care of by a previous charge that was refunded to me. I as well very good and loyal customer but agent very unhelpful and condescending in their words. So sad they can't make some exceptions for good customers in certain circumstances.  😢 Very sad in this economy they can't bend one time. I can see if this happened all the time on my account. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I need my money so I need you to give me my money back 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @leilanimilos197,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us here regarding this matter.

It will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos