Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabby99
Channel Surfer

Roku/peacock subscription cancelling

Roku  charge me $4.99/month for peacock subscription 2 months ago.I tried to cancel that subscription at peacock ,whick it's direct me to the Roku app immediately managing my subscription at Roku.So Roku says no active subscription.And then still charging for $4.99 every month.The bank given me the phone number 816-272-8107 it's automata voice saying go to the roku.com.No chance to talk to anyone.

ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS NO ONE CAN HELP ME TO STOP THIS BS.

0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Doeshamn

Re: Roku/peacock subscription cancelling

I am having the same issue. They are charging me but I can't get into peacock. Keeps saying I have to get premium but I have it. I'm paying for it. 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Doeshamn First we need to determine who is charging you for Peacock.  Can you login to your Peacock account on a computer?  If you can login on a computer go to your account and right above where it states your current plan you should have an option to change or cancel plan.  If when you login to Peacock it shows billed throught Roku, login to your Roku account on a computer or phone and go to manage your subscriptions.  Your Peacock subscritpion should be llsted there.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Gabby99 I would suggest logging into your Roku account on a computer or phone.  Once logged in go to the support tab and select account, payments & subscriptions.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and find agent support and click on check support options.  

0 Kudos
Gabby99
Channel Surfer

Yesterday I just got it cancelled.

Accidentally I got ,since kept tried over and over again.Turn it on the TV and Roku.

Go to peacock title only and hit * on the Roku remote.you going to have manage subscription option.

I believe that's going to be the 2.choice...

0 Kudos
Gabby99
Channel Surfer

Thanks for your advice,not smart phone not computer can help.

Only one way work,worked ,bc yesterday evening I did in 5 mins.resolved it.

Turn on TV ,and Roku,just find your title , peacock and hit only the star * on the Roku remote.

The options will be came up.

Manage subscription the 2.nd.option. on my Roku.

Only this way I was able to cancel it.

Hallelujah after 2 months 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Gabby99 I am happy you got it cancelled.  Sorry for the computer phone suggestion but when you said "So Roku says no active subscription" that made me believe that the subscription was not showing when you clicked the * while on the Peacock app on your device.

0 Kudos
GabriellaC

Just a heads up to Canadian viewers.  Peacock is not available in Canada but Roku will go ahead and let you subscribe to it.

0 Kudos
QueenClaw

When you say “go to Peacock title only” you mean the pic of the app on Roku? I did that and it only gives me options 

move channel, remove channel,  no cancel subscription. 

0 Kudos
QueenClaw

@HDMIGuy  I did all of this, it says it is billed through Roku but when I log into Roku it says I have No subscriptions! 

0 Kudos