Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My subscription to Max was renewed by someone (not me)

Jump to solution

I was alarmed to get an email yesterday that someone had renewed my Max subscription, and it's billed through Roku. I checked my Roku account and it's not there. Max support sent me to Roku because they said they couldn't do anything. I have checked all my accounts, and I don't think I'm paying for Max. There was a new device logged into Max yesterday, so I deleted it and changed the password and also protected the profile with a pin. So, I'm not paying for it, but I want it off of my account. I can't figure out how to get to Roku support, so I'm posting here in hopes that Roku will find this subscription and cancel.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My subscription to Max was renewed by someone (not me)

Jump to solution

Hi @gotscammedlol,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about what happened to your account with the Max subscription. For these concerns, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please get in touch with them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions," and they will be the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My subscription to Max was renewed by someone (not me)

Jump to solution

Hi @gotscammedlol,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about what happened to your account with the Max subscription. For these concerns, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please get in touch with them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions," and they will be the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.