Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trudy2ann6--77
Reel Rookie

Roku charge me $19.46 for paramount & I was suppose to get that free

Jump to solution

Roku charge me $19.46 for parmount for a free trail for 7 days I want that money back on my card immediately and roku cant up taking money out of people account when they want to 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Roku charge me $19.46 for paramount & I was suppose to get that free

Jump to solution

Hi @Trudy2ann6--77

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Did you cancel before the 7-day trial was up? Most trial offers will automatically charge once the trail ends if you do not cancel.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Trudy2ann6--77

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
bobbyb444
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

we signed up with a new T-Mobile acct, having a promo for one yr free PP+...yet we were still charged monthly by PP+...called Roku/Paramount+ (different than just regular Paramount--but I digress). Each pointed to the other. Called T-Mobile and they claimed to refund one month back, then gave next 11 mos free as announced in their promo. Guess what--we were STILL charged a monthly fee! Seems ROKU/PP+/TMobile are in collusion with each other. NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!  STILL getting nowhere with anyone...infuriating as **bleep**! And they all respond pointing the finger at the others...ROKU us completely no help ("we are just a streaming service"--you are on your own with their apps)

One can't even group similar apps together (have to attach and MOVE similar apps together, like all movies, farming, religious, sports and similar)

Pretty soon, ROKU no more. Tiresome

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@bobbyb444 Have you logged into your Roku account on a computer and gone to manage your subscriptions?  Does your Paramount + subscription appear there?  If the Paramount + subscription is not listed on your Roku account, do you have a second Roku account or is it possible you signed up for Paramount + somewhere other than Roku or T-Mobile?

0 Kudos
bobbyb444
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

There are two of us...husband and wife... we BOTH signed up for T-Mobile.... as part of signing up with them, T Mobile offered our combined phone acct one free year of Paramount+ on ROKU, and supposedly activated that offer. Four months later, we are STILL being charged for P+ on ROKU. So we called T-Mobile, and TM replied that "TM" would refund the last monthly payment, and give us the NEXT 11 mos. free of charge.

We were THEN AGAIN charged the monthly fee on ROKU. ROKU states they are only a "third party biller" (whatever THAT means) and pointed us back [again] to TM for resolution...

Identical issue with Disney+ with ESPN+ (housed by Disney). I ended the subscription with ESPN (which was very hard to find on mobile app BTW)...and I cannot find where I can UNsubscribe from Disney+ on ROKU--virtually impossible. And I'm STILL being charged for it!!

ROKU does NOT even list your chosen ROKU apps on its website (can't find Disney on website). One cannot place them in alphabetical order, or even in a group setting (like all cooking, religious, movies, gardening etc sites---one has to tiresomely drag, then drop apps where you like them in a grouping--such an unbelievable CHORE.

IT IS ONE BIG CIRCLE FOR ROKU, THEY WON'T BLAME THEMSELVES, AND THEY DO NOT HELP AT ALL with their vendors!

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

As always, NEVER sign up through Roku. Create your account directly on the P+ and Disney web sites. Then link them to your T-Mobile. Just use the channels directly on the Roku, not through the Roku Channel. Log into them using the accounts you created. 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@bobbyb444 Have you logged into your Roku account on a computer or phone and checked your subscriptions?  Did you have a Paramount + subscription through Roku prior to getting the T-Mobile subscription?

0 Kudos