Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alba55

Roku Disney is charging me a cancelled subscription for mor than 6 months

Jump to solution

I cancelled my Paramount and Disney Roku Channels and Roku is still charging me monthly, the bank told me to comunícate with Roku and cancel them, but I Don find a phone number to call, not a address to cancel that. And you are still charging me. Please STOP charging 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Disney is charging me a cancelled subscription for mor than 6 months

Jump to solution

Hi @Alba55,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community! We're sorry to hear about your experience.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We are committed to resolving the matter promptly. Please inform us if you require any further assistance.

Regards,
Nimfa

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Disney is charging me a cancelled subscription for mor than 6 months

Jump to solution

Hi @Alba55,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community! We're sorry to hear about your experience.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We are committed to resolving the matter promptly. Please inform us if you require any further assistance.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos