Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku CS or return phone number

Jump to solution

Hi @Joemac8,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We would like to gather more information. Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku by going to settings, system, and about? What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV—specify TV)

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Joemac8
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is a Roku Voice Remote (Official) for Roku Players, Roku Audio, and Roku TV™ that was purchased on 2 October at Walmart. My Roku unit is Model 3940RW,  Ser# X01600KU30RU,  Device ID SO7R21CU30RU.  My TV is a Sony

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for clarifying, @Joemac8.

Since you are still under warranty, we highly recommend returning it to Walmart and asking for a replacement. 

Hope this clears everything out. Let us know if you need further clarification and we'd be glad to help. 

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Joemac8
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, I did not keep the box it came in.  All I have is the device.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for letting us know, @Joemac8.

No worries. We will forward your concern to our Support team for further assistance regarding your remote replacement. Keep an eye out for your email, as they will reach you there.

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Joemac8
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I received a new remote Saturday.  It works perfectly!  Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @Joemac8!

That's great to hear! We're glad to hear your feedback. 

Please don't hesitate to reach out for future assistance. We'd be more than happy to assist you in any way at any time.

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BREECAREY
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same. I keep getting the same wrong address and get looped around to another agent who send the WRONG address AGAIN. This is a friggin joke. What a **bleep** product. Followed by **bleep** service for return of said product.

0 Kudos
BREECAREY
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same. What a joke and terrible product. Mine broke after just 5 months of barely being used and trying to replace it has been absolute **bleep**.

0 Kudos
BREECAREY
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Arjemar. Provide a VALID SHIPPING ADDRESS for returns. This is maddening. Just replace you **bleep** product you sold us for another **bleep** product that will break in 5 months. We SHOULD NOT have to pay to ship a product you made for planned obsolescence. This is an ABSOLUTE SCAM and will tell everyone I possibly can to avoid your product.

0 Kudos