Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Screwups

Re: I'm getting charged for Roku for CBS can't find how to remove off my account?

Jump to solution

Apparently CBS RANDOMLY charges Roku customers how do I remove it and get refunded the $4.99.Susan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I'm getting charged for Roku for CBS can't find how to remove off my account?

Jump to solution

Hi @Screwups,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge. 

Please be advised that you can manage your Roku account and view your current active subscription by signing in to your Roku account here: my.roku.com.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Screwups,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a charge. 

Please be advised that you can manage your Roku account and view your current active subscription by signing in to your Roku account here: my.roku.com.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Screwups CBS Interactive is likely Paramount Plus.  Login to your Roku account on a computer and go to manage my subscriptions.  If the subscription is through Roku it will be listed there and you can unsubscribe.  If the subscription is not listed it is likely you have a second Roku account with a different email address or the subscription is not through Roku.  While you are logged in I recommend setting a PIN to make purchases.

0 Kudos