Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rbenard

Re: How to find my Roku pin code

Jump to solution

How to get the roku pin 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Rbenard,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Here are the steps to create or update your Roku PIN CODE:

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.
  4. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases.
    • A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.
  5. If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation.
  6. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.
  7. Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.
  • Notes:
    • Creating a PIN only affects the ability to purchase or add channels from the Roku Channel Store. It does not filter channels or block content from the Roku Channel Store.
    • Roku typically does not provide refunds for purchases made from the Roku Channel Store.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us a know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Davidsone

How to find out my PIN number?

Jump to solution

How can I find out what my PIN number is?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to find out my PIN number?

Jump to solution

@Davidsone wrote:

How can I find out what my PIN number is?

With regard to your Roku pin, you can't, but you can set a new one.

If you log into your account at https://my.roku.com you can create or reset a PIN value. You can then choose when the PIN is to be required, such as before it will allow any subscription or purchase to be made on your account.

In some cases individual channel services may also have their own PIN numbers.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
SantaFe517

Jump to solution

What's my pin code

0 Kudos
EEJ68
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have tried all of that @& my pin still doesn’t work. So what do I do after that?

0 Kudos
DBDukes

Jump to solution

@EEJ68 wrote:

I have tried all of that @& my pin still doesn’t work. So what do I do after that?

You went to https://my.roku.com logged in and clicked on the Update button under PIN Preference? Then you entered a new PIN on that page?

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
EEJ68
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes 

0 Kudos
DBDukes

Jump to solution

@EEJ68 

If that's what you did, then you have set the PIN. If it's not working, we need to verify some very basic things. Check every one of these. Don't say "Oh, I know, I don't need to check." Check. All this needs to be verified.

First, on your Roku, go to Settings > System > About

Look at the email address at the top. Is that the email address you logged into when you set the PIN? Go to https://my.roku.com log in. Are you using the same email address?

If so, scroll down and look at the list of devices at the bottom. Do you see it listed?

Next, what action are  you trying to do that requires a PIN? Describe what you're doing. Assume we're on the other end of the Internet and can't see what you see. Describe it.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos

Re: How do I find out my PIN Code

Jump to solution

How do I find out my PIN Code

0 Kudos