Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeiseAndrade
Reel Rookie

Problemas para instalar o star plus

Jump to solution

O Star Plus não aparece na loja de canais, já atualizei e nada, não sei mais o que fazer.

#starplus

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Problemas para instalar o star plus

Jump to solution

If you inadvertently created an account not in your region it can really mess things up.  It can be caused by using a VPN or some other network that masks your true location or simply by a browser cookie issue.  The only way to fix it is to create a new account, factory reset your Roku device, and link it to the new account.  You should probably close the current account.  When you create the new account at https://my.roku.com make sure you clear your browser cookies or use a private/incognito browser window.  I don't know if these links will work properly, but...

How to close your Roku® account | Official Roku Support
How to factory reset your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
renojim

Jump to solution

@GeiseAndrade, where are you located?  Assuming it's Brazil, it should be available unless there's something wrong with your Roku account.

0 Kudos
GeiseAndrade
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Sim, moro no Brasil e realmente deveria estar disponível, tentei verificar minha conta, mas não notei nada incomum, me disseram que talvez a minha conta esteja na versão americana, por isso aparecem canais diferentes, mas não sei se isso influencia, já estou desanimada com isso.

0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

If you inadvertently created an account not in your region it can really mess things up.  It can be caused by using a VPN or some other network that masks your true location or simply by a browser cookie issue.  The only way to fix it is to create a new account, factory reset your Roku device, and link it to the new account.  You should probably close the current account.  When you create the new account at https://my.roku.com make sure you clear your browser cookies or use a private/incognito browser window.  I don't know if these links will work properly, but...

How to close your Roku® account | Official Roku Support
How to factory reset your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support

GeiseAndrade
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Muito obrigado, segui suas orientações e consegui resolver o problema.

0 Kudos