Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kim1962

Payments subscription for starz, mgm and bet

Jump to solution

I made a payment on Aug 22 for mgm and starz. And ts now asking me to renew my subscription.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Payments subscription for starz, mgm and bet

Jump to solution

Hi, @Kim1962.

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We'd be more than happy to assist you in checking why you're being asked to renew the subscription even though you already paid for it.

You may check here the history of the charges on your account:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go toPurchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices forContent or Products

Furthermore, you can also visit this support article on how to view your Roku purchase history and charges to your account

If you still can't see the charge, you can reach our Account and Billing team to have them look into your account. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have an option to call and chat with us.

If there's anything we can do to further assist you, please notify us. We're always willing to help.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Payments subscription for starz, mgm and bet

Jump to solution

Hi, @Kim1962.

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We'd be more than happy to assist you in checking why you're being asked to renew the subscription even though you already paid for it.

You may check here the history of the charges on your account:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go toPurchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices forContent or Products

Furthermore, you can also visit this support article on how to view your Roku purchase history and charges to your account

If you still can't see the charge, you can reach our Account and Billing team to have them look into your account. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have an option to call and chat with us.

If there's anything we can do to further assist you, please notify us. We're always willing to help.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos