Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kayla11

Paid for hbo max through Roku tv that I no longer have and now my subscription is paused

Jump to solution

I had to make a Roku account on our Roku TV so I could set up my HBO account. We ended up getting rid of the TV and now have a Samsung. During this time I ended up having to get a new debit card and the account couldn’t be billed because it still had my old info. So when I went to do that, i noticed my account said I wasn’t subscribed to HBO Max. I updated it and it still says subscription paused for my Max account. How can I fix this if my roku account says I don’t have subscription in the first place 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paid for hbo max through Roku tv that I no longer have and now my subscription is paused

Jump to solution

Hi, @Kayla11.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are experiencing difficulty accessing your subscription. We would be more than happy to assist you in finding the best course of action to address your concern.

For this concern, we would highly suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the best ones who could provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct HBO Max Support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paid for hbo max through Roku tv that I no longer have and now my subscription is paused

Jump to solution

Hi, @Kayla11.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are experiencing difficulty accessing your subscription. We would be more than happy to assist you in finding the best course of action to address your concern.

For this concern, we would highly suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the best ones who could provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct HBO Max Support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Kayla11 Has your card been charged for Max?  If the card has not been charged I would suggest going directly to the Max website to subscribe to Max.  You do not need a Roku account to use a Max subscription on a Samsung TV unless you have connected a Roku device to the TV.

0 Kudos