Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ba32347

Paying for so much Roku netflix prime hulu internet and wifi my internet is for wifi only I thought

Jump to solution

If I have a Roku player do I have to also pay for wifi internet netflix hulu and prime

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paying for so much Roku netflix prime hulu internet and wifi my internet is for wifi only I thou

Jump to solution

Welcome, @ba32347.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you inquiring about paying for Wi-Fi to access Netflix, Prime, and Hulu, and we're glad to provide the information.

Please be advised that a Wi-Fi connection is required to access these channels on all Roku devices/TVs.

It's important to note that Roku does not provide internet services, so you will need to obtain an internet connection plan from a separate internet service provider in order to use your Roku device.

If you require further support regarding these channels, we highly recommend contacting their customer support team. They can provide detailed assistance tailored to your specific needs.

Let us know if you need more assistance; we're always here to help.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paying for so much Roku netflix prime hulu internet and wifi my internet is for wifi only I thou

Jump to solution

Welcome, @ba32347.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you inquiring about paying for Wi-Fi to access Netflix, Prime, and Hulu, and we're glad to provide the information.

Please be advised that a Wi-Fi connection is required to access these channels on all Roku devices/TVs.

It's important to note that Roku does not provide internet services, so you will need to obtain an internet connection plan from a separate internet service provider in order to use your Roku device.

If you require further support regarding these channels, we highly recommend contacting their customer support team. They can provide detailed assistance tailored to your specific needs.

Let us know if you need more assistance; we're always here to help.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos