Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LJC966

Past the 7-Day Trial - but I still have the App after cancelling?

I signed up for Paramount Plus and my 7-Day trial ended yesterday. I canceled the renewal well before the 7 days so it would not continue. I even went in and canceled it from my apps, but it's still showing as "Installed" and I have full access to it. Anyone have this issue or suggestions? Thank You in advance!! 🙂💖 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Past the 7-Day Trial - but I still have the App after cancelling?

I wouldn’t expect an app to be uninstalled when a trial or subscription ends.  But I also wouldn’t expect videos to keep playing if you successfully cancelled.  (But maybe there’s a grace period of a day or two???)

Are you allowed to manually remove it?  If you don’t have an option to remove, but instead have an option to “manage subscription” then I would think that you had not successfully cancelled it.  (ie: after you highlight it on the home screen and press *.)  Oh – the distinction I’m making in this paragraph only applies if you subscribed/trialed through roku.  This distinction will not exist if you started your trial at paramountplus.com

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.