Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ocean44
Channel Surfer

Re: Order "processing" for 5 days now

Jump to solution

Order entered 9/28/23, account charged that day, acknowledged and has been "processing" since then with poor excuse of customer service telling me now for three days that they are awaiting USPS for tracking number and now I find out the order is supposedly sitting in their warehouse and here we are at * DAYS since order placement. Totally unacceptable response. They have no idea what they are doing when they say ship next day and no charge until ship. They have no idea what they are doing , no answers, horrible, horrible, horrible. Lies, Lies, Lies.

0 Kudos
Ocean44
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Appears you are the moderator...based on the number of communications here all around the end of September order dates, looks like you need to get someone to delve into this and see what the heck is going on and PLEASE tell your customer service people to TELL THE TRUTH! Looks like you have a MAJOR issue on your hands and it needs to be resolved immediately.

0 Kudos
Vuitis
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Ocean44,

I have the same issue. I placed an order for 2 stream devices on Oct 2nd. Received confirmation email within hours and credit card was charged. This order has been in "processing" status for 4 days. I can't find a support phone number anywhere.

0 Kudos
Cookie1971

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.  Placed order on 09/30/23 and received email confirmation immediately and my credit card was charged that day—but I have heard nothing since.  My order status is still listed as “processing” even though the confirmation email said orders placed on weekends will be shipped the following business day.  It is getting to be a very long business day.

0 Kudos
d0lomoid
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Received my shipment today. Feeling fortunate considering the others posting this problem.

0 Kudos
Vuitis
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi dOlomoid,

How did you manage to chat with support person? app or phone? I can't find this information in the Roku website. Thanks,

0 Kudos
robadku123
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@Vuitisyou can go to support.roku.com/contactus then go to Setup.  Then pick any device you see, and you should land on the chat page.

Also you'll also need to turn off any ad-blockers you may have, or otherwise you'll only see an infinite loading screen, which is what I saw earlier this week.

The agent I got was actually very helpful, and the only one that actually responded from Roku Support from my multiple attempts to get assistance from various venues.

Once you get your tracking number (mine was USPS), you may see no movement at all for 2 or so days (stuck at Label Created) before you see the package move through the USPS network.  I still haven't received my order, but fingers crossed.

0 Kudos
d0lomoid
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

If you can get to https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-options there is an option to use their chat.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @community users,

Thank you for keeping us posted!

We understand you're having a problem with your order. No worries! Help is here. Please check out this support article here.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
wooJ67

Jump to solution

Just wanted to let you know I was having the same issue as everyone on this site and that I was able to talk with a live agent at (816) 272-8106. 

Call this # then press option 2, then option 1,

She took the details of my order and told me I would here something by e-mail within 24 hours. We will see.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.