Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michael8491
Channel Surfer

Re: Order "processing" for 5 days now

Jump to solution

That is a JOKE! Has never changed, still going on in 2024! The website says--orders in before 12pm SHIPPED SAME DAY! Will arrive in 1-3 days! Wish I had seen this tread yesterday. Each guyI speak with in India has a worse story. Call the corporate office  408-556-9391, recording answers to get you to India. at this pont I don't want the item, and not going to pay to ship it back, guess call credit card and put a stop on payment.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @michael8491

Thanks for the post to the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. That's not what we aim for. We have checked, and one of our Roku support is already in touch with you. We recommend continuing to work with them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Please let us know if you need further assistance or clarification.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
michael8491
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Was told by Roku it was to be here on Saturday. Well here it is Monday 11AM EDST, last seen the package was in NY last night, kind of doubt it will get here in SW FLA today as suggested. 

0 Kudos
michael8491
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

What a JOKE! Well no change in delivery status (and yes I refresh the tracking search), it is 8:30 PM and the site still says it will be here by 9PM today (Monday). However, if I call into USPS it may arrive in 2 more days. Delivery through Roku is pathetic! Well I was told if not here , I can cancel without a return shipping fee. May just go to the credit card and file with them. Good thing I got a back up through Amazon.  So for years now nothing has changed with the pitiful Roku shipping.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.