Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gera123

Order never received/Customer service is TERRIBLE!

I ordered 2 roku remotes on Balck Friday, 11/25/22, they never showed up. Tracking number given by customer service says that item does not exist. I have provided customer service agents with the order number 3 times, I have yet to receive any information, guidance or the actual package. Customer service is very poor, basically send automatic messages and does not answer any questions. I am ready to call my bank and dispute it and report this. This is very frustrating and upsetting. When I made the order, they sent the confirmation to an email that I no longer use or can access, site did not ask for email address. I have been trying to locate my package for weeks with zero help. Agents have all been incompetent robots. 

3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Order never received/Customer service is TERRIBLE!

Hi @Gera123,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

I understand your sentiments about this and I would feel the same way. I can see that you’ve been in contact with our Support team regarding your order issue. Rest assured that I’ve escalated your Support request. Please keep an eye on your email, a member of our Support team will be in contact and follow up to assist you further.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Jl18

I have been waiting since December 3rd for my order. How do you get a hold of customer service?

0 Kudos
Iona-D
Roku Guru

What Customer Service?  Where?

Does not really exist in the way you would expect them to be.

0 Kudos