Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Colbert

Needing help cancelling a paramount plus membership

Jump to solution

I don’t want this gadget gift . Cancel  membership for 7.85 #8382146 paramount on Roku

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Needing help cancelling a paramount plus membership

Jump to solution

Hi @Colbert,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

To cancel your Paramount Plus subscription through Roku Pay, sign into your Roku account at my.roku.com and click Manage Your Subscriptions. For more information about managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku Pay subscription?

However, if you have a subscription through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact the channel provider for further assistance with the issue you've been experiencing.

You can contact them here: Paramount Plus Support

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Needing help cancelling a paramount plus membership

Jump to solution

Hi @Colbert,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

To cancel your Paramount Plus subscription through Roku Pay, sign into your Roku account at my.roku.com and click Manage Your Subscriptions. For more information about managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku Pay subscription?

However, if you have a subscription through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact the channel provider for further assistance with the issue you've been experiencing.

You can contact them here: Paramount Plus Support

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos