Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rob777
Binge Watcher

Need assistance with channel promo cancellation

Hi Moderator. Can you pass my request along too. Have been trying to reach customer service, or Support for over a month with no luck. TY

0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No callback from Higher Support team

Hi @rob777,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that your trying to contact our Roku Support team. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
rob777
Binge Watcher

Yes, TY. I ordered the 2 month Promo for premiums "on the Roku channel", for several premium channels at approx. $1 each, per month, but accidentally cancelled, prematurely, to avoid renewals on all of them. Now they've all been cancelled after just 1 month rather than 2. I would still like the 2nd month per promo on a few of them.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @rob777,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

It will be more effective if you directly contact our Account-Billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.
If you need further clarification and assistance, let us know.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rob777
Binge Watcher

Thanks John. I have been trying that. Exhausting all options. It just leads me thru a frustrating cycle. See here:

1. Acct/Billing: https://support.roku.com/contactus

2. Payments, etc: https://support.roku.com/contactus/abo

3. Subscriptions: https://support.roku.com/article/208756478

4. Learn about managing subscriptions: https://support.roku.com/article/360021144894

5. Agent support: We offer agent-assisted support for certain issues and devices. Check support options ** This leads back to step 1 above. Lol

0 Kudos
rob777
Binge Watcher

"... choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives."

Unfortunately, there was no such option. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching us back, @rob777!

When you try to select the option Account, payments, and subscriptions, You'll see four options there. Try to select "A different account issue," and you'll be prompted to select via chat, call, or email us.

We hope this works for you.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
rob777
Binge Watcher

"When you try to select the option Account, payments, and subscriptions, You'll see four options there. Try to select "A different account issue," and you'll be prompted to select via chatcall, or email us."

Before or after clicking on "A,P.&S, I still do Not see the 4 options you're seeing, or "A different account issue," to select. 

0 Kudos
rob777
Binge Watcher

Ok, I found the link. But when I go there it just says "Lets get started", and the spinning wheel appears. Meaning you still cannot get through cuz it just keeps spinning.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @rob777,

Thanks for the reply!

If possible, could you provide us a screenshot of the options you're seeing when trying to navigate there?

We want to take a closer look at it.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos