Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ah_

My card is linked to someone else’s email

Jump to solution

My payment method is linked to my ex’s Roku account and it won’t let me delete it. My tv is signed into his Roku but before signing out of his and into my own I’d like to delete my card on file but it won’t let me do so without putting a new one on. I don’t have contact with my ex so I cannot ask him to attach his own card. How do I delete my card off his account?!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: My card is linked to someone else’s email

Jump to solution

Hi @Ah_ 

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You probably have to cancel all the subscriptions on that account before you can remote the payment method.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Ah_ 

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos