Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaclynnbrandenb
Reel Rookie

Monthly Roku Channel Charge!

Jump to solution

I am being charged 7.62 for sometime now for the Roku Channel which I do not used. I have tried cancelling it online as well as on the device itself. There is no subscription showing on my online account. I don't know if it is for an old device but if so, I don't have access to it any longer. It is very frustrating that I can't talk to a person or get any customer support other than posting about this.  When I tried to go to customer support it said it is not available for my account. I would like to get credit for the years of charges that I didn't realize were happening.  

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Monthly Roku Channel Charge!

Jump to solution

Hi @jaclynnbrandenb,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern about the charges for a subscription from The Roku Channel.

There are a couple of things you can try to look into to be able to review any unrecognized charges.

• If you have multiple Roku devices and multiple Roku accounts and have signed up for subscriptions on each of the different devices.
  • Verify if you recognize the Roku account email directly from the device by going to Settings > System > About.

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you still don't recognize the charge after reviewing it, contact customer support. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and you'll be able to send an email request there.

We hope this helps. We'll be here if you need anything else.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KellyCory,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for posting and if we understand it correctly, you are inquiring about a charge.

For account-billing or Roku Pay inquiries, please contact them directly here https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and you'll be able to send an email request there.

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information on how to review charges: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Years of charges???? Don't you ever LOOK at your FULL credit card bill??? Don't expect any refund for your laziness.

0 Kudos
jaclynnbrandenb
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for your feedback. 

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Check your billing to see if there is any contact information. You can call your card company to see if they have any contact information. There are lots of fake services that say they are from Roku, but are not. In worst case, you may need to have a new card issued with a new number.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @jaclynnbrandenb,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern about the charges for a subscription from The Roku Channel.

There are a couple of things you can try to look into to be able to review any unrecognized charges.

• If you have multiple Roku devices and multiple Roku accounts and have signed up for subscriptions on each of the different devices.
  • Verify if you recognize the Roku account email directly from the device by going to Settings > System > About.

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you still don't recognize the charge after reviewing it, contact customer support. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and you'll be able to send an email request there.

We hope this helps. We'll be here if you need anything else.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jaclynnbrandenb
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank-you for these tips.

0 Kudos
Kwilcoxky

Jump to solution

The same happened to me.  Not lazy.  I have cancer, chemo and double masectomy.   

This is happening alot.  I have more important things in my life than arguing with customer service.

Kwilcoxky

Jump to solution

It's my roku statement.  My account shows no subscription or invoices, yet each month they bill me

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kwilcoxky,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KellyCory

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue. Is there anyone who can get this resolved?