Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Day-Z
Channel Surfer

Library is missing in action and I can’t locate my movies I purchased from April of this year.

Jump to solution

Just hooked up my Roku device after not having an TV since this past April and I can’t find my library? I had purchased 7 movies but I can’t remember where I purchased them. Either way, I can’t find my movie list. I’m not computer savvy so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Library is missing in action and I can’t locate my movies I purchased from April of this year.

Jump to solution

Thank you for the update, @Day-Z!

We're glad to hear that you got everything sorted out. 

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have further queries or are in need of any assistance. We'd be glad to continue doing so.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Library is missing in action and I can’t locate my movies I purchased from April of this year.

Jump to solution

Hello! @Day-Z,

A warm welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

How to check for updates on your streaming device.

You may want to manually check for an update if:

• Your Roku device has been disconnected for an extended period of time.
  • You recently installed an app from channelstore.roku.com.

Follow the instructions below to manually check for software and app updates.

1. Press Home home button on your Roku remote on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Software update
  5. Select Check Now to manually check for updates 

The System update screen displays the current software and build version, along with the date and time of the latest update.

If there is new software available or there are updates for your apps, then your Roku device will download and install them automatically, and once completed, your device will reboot.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Day-Z
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you for your tips. Fortunately I was able to find my purchases….on Amazon Prime 🤦🏻‍♀️! I think I had 4-5 subscriptions going on at that time. Too many but they were all either free trials or a low-cost deal. 
Anyway, thanks for the information.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for the update, @Day-Z!

We're glad to hear that you got everything sorted out. 

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have further queries or are in need of any assistance. We'd be glad to continue doing so.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
Day-Z
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you.

0 Kudos