Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KMcCoy33
Binge Watcher

Re: incorrect Contec address to return my remote

Jump to solution

It's only been 6 months. We need to be patient while they research this very complicated problem.

0 Kudos
Ccvikes1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Funny stuff but it doesn’t help me.  LOL

I would love to get a survey about how we are doing? I am guessing nobody would read that either. 

0 Kudos
KMcCoy33
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Best bet, which seems to have worked for most everyone posting, is to use the Padre Island Hwy address for the label and then somewhere on the box also write the 14th St address.

As far as I can tell, anyone that has done that has had the item received and the refund posted. People can't wait months, and miss the return window, to be told nothing more than it'll get there if we use the address provided. It doesn't help us print a label when the system says the address is invalid. I thought this was ridiculous 30 days in and now it's been almost six months since the original post. Even marking the one post as a solution is stupid.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Having received something from Contec recently, I can tell you that they're using the 14th St. address as their return address, so maybe they don't know what their address is.  🙂

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
malato
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just tried returning a bad product (camera - not broken, but terribly designed) and ran into this same issue. CS rep spent 15 min "investigating" but then couldn't tell me why the address couldn't pass USPS validation. I asked for a prepaid label, was told no, company policy - must pay for shipping myself. 

I decided to get rid of all my Roku devices at home.

malato
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

fyi the issue continues 6 months later. I was just given the same invalid (according to USPS) address so I can't send my RMA. Customer support is ineffective.

0 Kudos
Timry2
Channel Surfer

Re: incorrect Contec address

Jump to solution

Here we are in July and still no solution. 

0 Kudos
Timry2
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Glad you found a solution.  Getting rid of all my ROKU devices.

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @malato and @Timry2.

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We want to help so we can sort it out for you as soon as possible.

Kindly check your inbox because we will be sending you a private message to learn more about your concern.

Happy to see you all there.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ricj0923

Jump to solution

This has been going on for months with an incorrect address that everytime is having a problem with.   You go to the post office to send it back, it's the same issue.  Why haven't you resolved this problem already?  People have indicated to use 5925 S. Padre Island HWY STE C.  Why haven't you gotten the hint and fix the address.  Please advise. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.