Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allicat1
Reel Rookie

Re: incorrect Contec address to return my remote

Jump to solution

Please get us the correct address for returns. USPS indicates "INVALID RECIPIENT ADDRESS".

GO2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am in the same situation.  I need an acceptable address.

0 Kudos
Maddog949
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi, it's January 17th.  I tried to return an item to Roku Contec today at 5925 E 14th St, Ste C, Brownsville TX 78521.  I brought this to my local post office and they refused to take the item because they said this address is undeliverable.   Can you please provide a better address to send the returned item to?  It seems like several others are waiting for the same information as well.   Thank you. 

0 Kudos
KMcCoy33
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

John,

This is more of the stuff that irritates people. Those questions you are asking of the person don't matter as they should have zero effect on an answer to the question they've asked.

My RMA, which I sent in with both a valid address and the old one written all over the box, was delivered December 26. I provided all of that info via private message that you are asking of this person so they could look into it. One week after providing the info - I'm told they still haven't gotten a response from support about my RMA status. Don't waste this person's time or yours.

This thread, started a month ago, has identified an issue. It is very clear the street name or something has been changed. Apparently know one has a contact for anyone at this distribution center to call and ask "Hey, what's up with the address there?" Roku has been "investigating" for weeks, which is a sorry excuse for a response.

If this person requested an RMA, they've already provided all of that information you asked for in order to get the RMA and the instructions that provided the invalid address.

0 Kudos
kdhmed
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We just need the address, John.

0 Kudos
allicat1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm just going to dispute the charge with my credit card since I don't think any of us will be getting refunds any time soon.  If others do the same, that will probably get someone's attention at Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users,

Thanks for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that our Roku Support team is the one who will send you further details, especially the address.

Kindly send us a private message with your specific issues and requests so we'll be able to proceed with the necessary steps to address them. To message us, please follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click Compose New Message.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to area.
    Note: Depending on your role in the community, you might be able to send a message to a group of users based on their role or rank in the community. If so, you can choose a role or a rank.
  5. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
  6. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
  7. Click Send Message.
  8. You can look for the messages you've sent in the Sent tab.

We'll be waiting for your message.

Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cpeneve

Jump to solution

I'm experiencing this same issue. Seems like there hasn't been a simple fix to this: Providing people with the correct address to send back their products for refund. When I try to contact support, the form submission brings back an error message, with no other way to contact support. 

I'll be initiating a chargeback on my card for this. 

0 Kudos
kdhmed
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This doesn’t solve the issue, but I did just end up sending the product back to the given return address, it was successfully delivered, and I did receive a refund.

0 Kudos
KMcCoy33
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

If you can get a label created, that's the way to go. If address verification blocks that, put the old on the box somewhere and use the new one for the label. My refund took 4 weeks from the time it was delivered so I wouldn't say my method was a success but I at least have a refund.

Or you could just give Roku another 2 months to investigate and hope something happens.

0 Kudos