Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jsutton11
Reel Rookie

I want to cancel Newsmax app on my Roku

I want to cancel my Newsmax app for Roku and stop being billed for it

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: I want to cancel Newsmax app on my Roku

If it's billed through Roku, go to https://my.roku.com/dashboard and go to "My subscriptions".

RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I want to cancel Newsmax app on my Roku

Hi, @Jsutton11.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We'd be happy to help you cancel your subscription.

In addition to our Roku Guru's post above, you may also cancel your subscription through your streaming device.

Here's how:

1. Press the Home button button  on your Roku remote.
  2. From the Home screen, use the arrow buttons on your remote to hover over and highlight the app whose subscription you want to cancel.
  3. Press the Star button  on your remote.
  4. Select Manage Subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options. If you don't see this option, your subscription is not managed through Roku.
    YoursubscriptionOS24.jpg
  5. To cancel a subscription, select Turn off auto-renew. Next, you can choose to remove the app immediately or keep it for the remainder of the subscription term. Your subscription should now only be active until the end of its billing cycle.
    ManageSubscriptionOS24.jpg

Furthermore, you may visit this support article on how to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.