Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JD60
Reel Rookie

I need help with my unrecognize subscription

!

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
JD60
Reel Rookie

how greedy can one be ?

0 Kudos
esspy0620

Yes, and how do you quit the streaming service you don;t want?  I'm being charged but can't find a way to discontinue Peacock,

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Lots of vagueness on the OP. All I can say on that is that if you don’t like using Roku pay, you can remove your payment method.  (And for new users, its possible to create a Roku account without a payment method.)

As for discontinuing stuff, the first question is where did you subscribe?  If it happened on/through Roku, then pressing * while the channel is selected in the home screen should give you the option to manage your subscription.  I believe you can also do it in your account at Roku.com.  (These days I subscribe directly with content companies so I may be out-of-date on Roku pay, but I think one of those will do it.)

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

If you are subscribing to something through Roku, then you can access your subscriptions on your Roku user web account (https://my.roku.com). You can cancel any subscription there, although the subscription won't actually end until the last day you have currently paid through. 

If you look under your web account and don't find any subscriptions listed, then you are not being billed by Roku. It doesn't matter if your credit card statement says it is from Roku, because the scammers can enter any text they desire into the payee box. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos

Re: I need help with my unrecognize subscription

Billing you are trying to overdraft my checking account by an unrecognized charge of $10.96??

0 Kudos

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@doribateman look at my post directly above yours and follow what it says.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos