Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chasm
Channel Surfer

I'm being charged for items I've never selected and "contact us" is just and endless loop.

I have tried for days no weeks... trying to get this site to work. Where it says contact us when none of their solutions fit it just is and endless loop.  And all attempts at finding solutions are part of the same STUPID endless loop! I try calling corporate offices and it just loops me back to their site. Roku has become the most useless streaming site someone can get involved with! And when they rip you off you have NO  way to get in touch with someone to get it corrected. If anyone in this community knows of a way to actually get in touch with a human (that has a brain and works for this outfit) I would most assuredly be greatly appreciative!

Oh yeah problem I'm having is I'm being charged via automatic deductions from my credit card for items I have never selected to use and have no use for. Like CBS Essentials.. I get all my CBS I need from Hulu I have not initiated this and I do not want it and there is NO WAY to let one of these idiots know about it! Because their site doesn't work! (A really wonderfully exasperating, irritating and any other way of expressing being completely pissed off about it!)

Thank you very much to anyone that can get me in contact with some of the live idiots that run the Roku site??? Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I'm being charged for items I've never selected and "contact us" is just and endless loop.

Hi @Chasm,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We're sorry to hear about this experience, as this is not what we aim for. Please be advised that we have directly provided you with a private message here in the Roku Community as our support to you.

Wishing you the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.