Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have Unauthorized charge i need a refund

Jump to solution

I have been charged two times for vudu and I do not have a subscription I want a refund please both transaction were for 11.99

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I have Unauthorized charge i need a refund

Jump to solution

Hi @Shortywarren,

Welcome and thank you for participating in the Roku Community! 

We appreciate you reaching out regarding the unauthorized charges on your account. We understand that this is a concerning issue and we would like to address it as soon as possible. For this type of concern, it is best if you contact our Accounts and Billing team. They are our experts when it comes to this type of concern. To contact them, simply select the option for "Accounts, payments, subscriptions" to speak with the appropriate department.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Warm regards,

Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I have Unauthorized charge i need a refund

Jump to solution

Hi @Shortywarren,

Welcome and thank you for participating in the Roku Community! 

We appreciate you reaching out regarding the unauthorized charges on your account. We understand that this is a concerning issue and we would like to address it as soon as possible. For this type of concern, it is best if you contact our Accounts and Billing team. They are our experts when it comes to this type of concern. To contact them, simply select the option for "Accounts, payments, subscriptions" to speak with the appropriate department.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Warm regards,

Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos