Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Justabarake1
Channel Surfer

I canceled Paypal as my payment option and put in my CC account

I'm subscribed to Paramount I canceled using Paypal and I've put in my CC which was already on here as a payment but since than I haven't been getting my soap opera shows that I watch at night 

why isn't they there like it was before ? 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: I canceled Paypal as my payment option and put in my CC account

Hi @Justabarake1

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then reinstalling it helps. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Moreover, please be advised that if you are removing a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must cancel the subscription first before you see the Remove channel option. You won't be charged again for the channel if you resubscribe within the membership's validity date. 

Let us know how it goes.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos