Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can not sign into my paramþount plus account

Jump to solution

After you put that code in it should be working on your tv as normal.  The customer service people for roku and paramount are garbage. 

0 Kudos
BillGH
Binge Watcher

Re: I can not sign into my paramount plus account

Jump to solution

Yes, You are polite and offer help, but the reality is that when I tried to contact Roku for help, they told me I need to talk to Paramount, the problem is theirs. This is stealing.

0 Kudos
BillGH
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have done this at least ten times with no success. I'm glad it worked for you. I am simply giving up on Paramount. There are so many streaming services, who needs them?

0 Kudos
hamstahs

Jump to solution

Same issue… I paid for a year, and my Roku account shows the subscription. I choose “activate on web” to sign in, put in the code, and then it tells me my email and/or password are invalid. I’ve reset the pw twice to no avail. If I click free trial, it tells me I have an account and should sign in. I WOULD LOVE TO. BUT I CANNOT. 

0 Kudos
Riahdalt

Jump to solution

I had the same issue. I just got off the phone with wrecker support. They’ve given me a one time courtesy refund of my amount. And it told me I need to go directly through Paramont for billing which I thought that’s what I was doing anyway so I’m not sure what that entails but I guess I’ll figure it out I just wanted to let her everybody know

0 Kudos
Riahdalt

Jump to solution

What code are you talking about? I just got off the phone with Roku and they gave me a refund for my amount. And told me from now on to go directly through Paramont for billing and I don’t even know what that means because that’s what I thought I was doing when I did it on my TV but whatever

0 Kudos
Riahdalt

Jump to solution

What code are you talking about

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Riahdalt, create an account and subscribe at https://www.paramountplus.com/.  Once you've done that, use whatever email address and password you used to establish your Paramount+ account to sign in on the Paramount+ app.  Don't try accessing Paramount+ on The Roku Channel.  They're not the same thing.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.