Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: unable to cancel Peacock account

Jump to solution

Hi, @meythaler.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We thank you for bringing this to us. We'd be happy to assist you in canceling your subscription.

Have you tried checking the email address associated with your streaming device? This is to ensure that you use the same email address when signing in to the website. To check, go to Home > Settings > System > About.

Here are the steps to cancel a subscription:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go to My Subscriptions.
  3. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel.
  4. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew
    Turning off auto-renew means you've canceled your subscription and you will not be billed for it in the future.

You may also cancel the subscription through your streaming device, visit this support article on how to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

We hope you'll find this information helpful. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: How to contact Roku Support?

Jump to solution

I am trying to stop CBS account through ruko

0 Kudos
Kandrawest
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello how do I get a refund 

0 Kudos
Kandrawest
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How do I get my refund 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Kandrawest wrote:

Hello how do I get a refund 

Refund for what? First, Roku normally will not refund a subscription that is cancelled. Next, what is the service? Are you subscribed through Roku? Look on your Roku user account web page. It will list any subscription(s) you have through Roku, and you can manage your subscriptions there. If there's no subscriptions listed on your user account, then you are not being billed by Roku. If you have subscribed directly with a service, you must deal with them about your subscription.

Now, if you have no subscription through Roku, but you are getting charges that are labeled as Roku, then you are being scammed. Roku cannot assist if that is the case, and you need to contact your credit card provider and let them know someone is billing you fraudulently. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Sandrahartlet
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Still  trying  to  cancel peacock subscription  with ruku

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Sandrahartlet any subscription that is made through Roku can be managed/cancelled on your Roku user web page (https://my.roku.com). If you don't see a subscription there, then it's not through Roku.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos