Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel for life subscription.

Jump to solution

What the literal heck. I have had to click over 34 different links at this rate to cancel a subscription then to be guided to a site saying it’s not working. So I can’t cancel? I’m also being double charged and have been for 8 months. VERY frustrating. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Locked in for life subscription.

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @GabeChutneh.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We understand that you are inquiring about canceling a lifetime subscription.

Important note: Roku does not sell lifetime subscriptions.

To learn more about this, click our official FAQ website: How to protect yourself from activation and technical support scams | Official Roku Support

If you need further assistance with account and billing-related issues, the best course of action is to reach out to our Accounts and Billing team for additional support. They will help you with your billing issue with their expertise in these types of concerns. Just navigate to the Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions section to talk to a live agent via Phone, Chat, and Email. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Locked in for life subscription.

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @GabeChutneh.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We understand that you are inquiring about canceling a lifetime subscription.

Important note: Roku does not sell lifetime subscriptions.

To learn more about this, click our official FAQ website: How to protect yourself from activation and technical support scams | Official Roku Support

If you need further assistance with account and billing-related issues, the best course of action is to reach out to our Accounts and Billing team for additional support. They will help you with your billing issue with their expertise in these types of concerns. Just navigate to the Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions section to talk to a live agent via Phone, Chat, and Email. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos