Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CAB19
Reel Rookie

How to I talk with an agent to fix a suspicious problem?

Jump to solution

I have a subscription to Paramount plus my two-year-old snatch the phone for me when I was making sure that it would go through and accidentally cancelled my subscription. My subscription went to renew but now I have to pay more money and I’m pissed off because I can’t talk to an actual agent is there anyway I can contact someone and not have to pay a stupid fee to talk to someone  

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to I talk with an agent to fix a suspicious problem?

Jump to solution

Hi @CAB19,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
dav2879

Jump to solution

how to talk to someone

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @CAB19,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@CAB19 There is never a fee to talk with someone at Roku.  If someone wants a fee you are on a scam site.  Login to your Paramount + account and check your subscription status.  I don't have Paramount + but nearly every subscription I have ever used will allow access to the end of the current period after you cancel.  If you can find your subscription you should be able to use what you paid for and then subscribe again after the current subscription runs out.   This should not cost you any money but just the inconvenience of subscribing again.

0 Kudos
CAB19
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I got it to work. And I know that is why I didn’t pay or give any information to them. 

0 Kudos
ConnieH
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This reply is so bogus. Those instructions get you nowhere. Loops back to general information, no actual agent option! I'm pissed! I need help on a charge that is for a service I don't have. I will be disputing the charge with my credit card company since Roku apparently has no means of agent-assisted help. Very disappointing. Thought this was a good valued company. Not! 

0 Kudos
dav2879

Jump to solution

how to talk to someone

0 Kudos
BillyBobSeattle
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This whole community site is as screwed up as the Roku website.  I have been getting charged by Roku for nearly a year now and can't get any help from the company to fix it.  When I look up my subscriptions on the Roku site it says I don't have any.  But the bills keep coming.  And they are all from Roku.  They exactly match the same info as the Roku Channel charge which I can't unsubscribe because it isn't listed on my account, like the other ones aren't.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@BillyBobSeattle What do you mean by the "Roku Channel charge"?  The Roku channel is free.  

0 Kudos
CAB19
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

If you look on the Roku official website under health anywhere between 9 AM and 5 PM California time a number will be there that you can call but if you’re not within those hours again, California time, you’re SOL

0 Kudos