Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rainbow18

How do you cancel a subscriptions?

Jump to solution

Can anyone tell me how do I cancel a subscription?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do you cancel a subscriptions?

Jump to solution

It depends on whether the subscription is through Roku or directly with a provider.  If it's through Roku, you should be able to highlight the app on your Home Screen, press * on your remote, and choose the "Manage subscription" option.  You can also log into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com using the email address displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About and manage any subscriptions you have through Roku there.  If the subscription is directly with a provider, you'd manage the subscription on their website.

How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do you cancel a subscriptions?

Jump to solution

It depends on whether the subscription is through Roku or directly with a provider.  If it's through Roku, you should be able to highlight the app on your Home Screen, press * on your remote, and choose the "Manage subscription" option.  You can also log into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com using the email address displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About and manage any subscriptions you have through Roku there.  If the subscription is directly with a provider, you'd manage the subscription on their website.

How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.