Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: subscriptions/ Cancellation my subscription

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku community, @Smithnia!

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and we are here to assist you with your concerns.

We would like to help you resolve the issue you are facing with your account charges. To do so, we kindly request you to reach out to our account and billing team by visiting the Roku Support page and selecting "Accounts and payments subscription." Please provide us with additional information about the charges on your account so that we can take a closer look at the issue on our end and provide a resolution.

We look forward to your responses and gathering your details.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: subscriptions/ Cancellation

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting here at the Roku community, @Markplumley!

We understand that you would like to cancel your CBS channel subscription. We're here to help!

Please take a look at the preview post above, where you'll find step-by-step instructions on how to cancel your subscription.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We are always here to assist you!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kittykat7
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I need someone to call me I can't figure this account out I don't know how to cancel I don't even know why it showed up and I need to speak with a person I am not text savvy

0 Kudos
Kittykat7
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Call me kitty cat

0 Kudos
Kittykat7
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for getting in contact, @Kittykat7!

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Rest assured, we are here to help you. We've sent you a private message to help you out with this issue. Please check your inbox and we'll be more than happy to assist you further.

Thank you for your understanding and continued participation in our community.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos