Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I speak with a representative

Jump to solution

You are charging me monthly, but you won’t allow me to get into paramount without changing my plan. I need this resolved or I will cancel my subscription. 

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I speak with a representative

Jump to solution

Hi @Diamondmarch200,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the experience that you've encountered with your Paramount subscription, and it will be more effective for you to directly contact our Account-Billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this.

You can visit our Account-Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

Let us know if there's anything else we can further assist you with aside from this.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @comfortcheryl,

Thank you for joining the Roku Community! We are excited to have you here.

We appreciate you bringing your concern to our attention and we fully understand that you wanted to cancel your subscription to Hulu & Netflix.

We are here to assist you in canceling your channel subscription. You can follow the steps provided below:

How to cancel a streaming subscription

1. Sign in to your Roku account and go to Subscriptions.
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel and select Turn off auto-renew.
  3. Continue to use your subscription until the end of your current billing cycle.

If any cases that you have trouble canceling the channel subscription with the provided steps, you can directly contact our accounts and billing team. as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this.

You can visit our Account-Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

Regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Diamondmarch200,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the experience that you've encountered with your Paramount subscription, and it will be more effective for you to directly contact our Account-Billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this.

Let us know if there's anything else we can further assist you with aside from this.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cheryl2u6
Reel Rookie

Undesirable subscription

Jump to solution

If I delete the monthly subscription,  does this cancel my Roku device usage? Do I have to begin using another device such as Amazon Fire?

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Undesirable subscription

Jump to solution

Hello! @Cheryl2u6,

Thanks for the post,

We appreciate you reaching out to us about your inquiry. We're pleased to assist.

Even if you cancel your subscription. You can still use your Roku device. Once you purchase your Roku device, there are no additional equipment fees and there are no monthly fees for watching free channels. You’ll only pay for subscriptions to apps like Netflix, cable-replacement services like Sling TV, or movie and TV show rentals from services like Prime Video or Apple TV. Roku has more top streaming apps than any other streaming platform in the US. That means there’s always something great to watch on Roku. You’ll be able to watch free or paid entertainment from services like Netflix, Prime Video, The Roku Channel, and more. And there are thousands more apps for sports, news, international, and kids, including broadcast channels like ABC, CBS, and NBC.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jmassey
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I need help I cancelled my Disney on Feb 4,2024 n was told I would get a refund now they say I need to get a refund from you as you billed it so I need a refund of $153.08 

also the only thing I have is paramount right as I had a free trail of others that I cancelled as soon as the free trail was over and I think you have been billing me continuously 

0 Kudos
jmassey
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Here’s Roku’s refund policy.  (Typically no refunds.)  But you can contact them here and see if there’s an exception in your case.

By the way, if you subscribed at Roku, but cancelled (or tried to cancel) at Disney, then it is likely that you are still subscribed as I don't think that either one can cancel subscriptions from the other.

Banned but back. Because why not?
LNSS
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Good luck with that because I tried to chat and did not have questions answered sufficiently or appropriately and when I called I ran into the same issue. Everyone I tried to speak with did not have English as a first language and did not seem to be able to interpret what I was asking which is if I even need Roku to get Hulu and direct stream TV. I got a notification that they were unable to charge my debit card for Paramount+ and that’s because I have a different debit card but I am not going to pay for Roku if I don’t have to have it. . Good luck 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have Hulu and Netflix thru Roku, how do I cancel them.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@comfortcheryl, log into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com using the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About and you can manage any subscriptions you have through Roku there.  If you have multiple Roku devices then it's possible that you have multiple Roku accounts, so you might want to check the email address that's displayed on each one.

Additionally, you should be able to highlight the app's icon on your Home Screen, press * on your Roku remote, and be presented with an option to "Manage subscription" if the subscription is through Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos