Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TameraT

Re: Garcia vs Davis fight on roku

Same Here! I had to buy it again on Showtime.

REFUND Please

0 Kudos
ceciliapartida
Reel Rookie

Same! I have to purchase it at spectrum. I demand my refund!!! No excuse!

0 Kudos
Alhee93

I just pay for it and is not letting g watcy the fight and it charge. Me twisted 

0 Kudos
Volumehead79
Reel Rookie

Cant watch fight after I paid not cool man. 

Mine didn't work either ; missing the fight how do I get my money back 🙃🙃

silver56
Channel Surfer

You will need to contact your credit card company and cancel the payment. The lady on the phone said they were being flooded with calls about the fight and DAZN.

0 Kudos
silver56
Channel Surfer

You will need to contact the credit card company and cancel the payment. This is happening all over, DAZN is awful.

0 Kudos
silver56
Channel Surfer

You will have to call the credit card company and cancel the transaction. The lady on the phone said she was getting flooded with calls about canceling payment. 

0 Kudos
silver56
Channel Surfer

You will have to call the credit card company and cancel the transaction. The lady on the phone said she was getting flooded with calls about canceling payment. 

0 Kudos
silver56
Channel Surfer

You will have to call the credit card company and cancel the transaction. The lady on the phone said she was getting flooded with calls about canceling payment. This is crazy.

0 Kudos