Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ceciliapartida
Reel Rookie

Garcia vs Davis fight on roku

1. I just ordered this fight and it was charged to my bank but when I try to watch it it says to purchase again. And it won’t let me do anything past that.
32 REPLIES 32
Mikefry

Re: Garcia vs Davis fight on roku

Same thing here still isn't loading. Says buy ppv . When clock out says I already purchased event but won't let me watch. What a rip off. I want a refund.

ceciliapartida
Reel Rookie

I just spoke with someone on the chat and said it’s an issue with them. They are working on fixing it. But same I want my money back!!

soluvme55
Reel Rookie

This happen to me too ,Just bought the fight Davis againt Garcia it dont let me see it ,,It keep saying need to purchase it again !! What happen they have to  send our refund !!! 

soluvme55
Reel Rookie

Forget about the fight !! I want my money !! Send our money back I order it somewhere else !!! 

Mikefry

I sure hope so. If I can't watch it I want a refund. Not sure how something like this happens and we are supposed to just wait for them to fix it and miss the fight

same happen to me . I want a refund 

Mikefry

I agree give us our refund we can go pay for it somewhere else. Unacceptable for the price of it 

Mikefry

I just bought on DirecTV ppv not a single problem. Loaded right up. Roku should refund anyone who has troubles. I will be calling writing whatever I gotta do...it's unacceptable. They should have been ready for million people to order. Ridiculous.

JBCa

This is the exact same thing that happened to me and the fight is well on the way. I want a full refund of both my dazn subscription and the money I paid for the fight. Very disappointing from roku!