Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Serena_S
Reel Rookie

FriendlyTV charge for a full year

Jump to solution

How can I get a refund of 83.99 for the subscription for FriendlyTV? I was unaware that they were going to take it out in a lump sum of the full amount..I thought it was a monthly fee not all at once.. HELP!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: FriendlyTV charge for a full year

Jump to solution

Hi @Shirl,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!
To be better assisted with your subscription, you can reach out to our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Make sure to select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.
If you need anything else, please let us know.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Serena_S,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you sharing this information with us, and we're here to assist. May we know if you're directly subscribed to FriendlyTV or through Roku Pay?

Let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Shirl

Jump to solution

This happened to me in October. Roku customer support was very helpful. Well, it has happened AGAIN! Although the subscription is supposed to be monthly I received a confirmation for the 1 year subscription! I am not happy about this service at all!! Not everyone can afford $100 bucks at the drop of a hat, especially when they’re expecting under $10!
This has me concerned & considering leaving Roku streaming all together!

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Shirl,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!
To be better assisted with your subscription, you can reach out to our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Make sure to select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.
If you need anything else, please let us know.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos