Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xOmniron

FYI: Payment problem for Paramount Plus

Jump to solution

This is the second channel Roku now says my chosen payment method -- Paypal -- isn't working.  I have logged into my account with Roku repeatedly and verified that Paypal is authorized to pay.  There is no way to talk to an actual person about this.  I am NOT satisfied with Roku's business operation.

Anyone who can advise me about this issue ...thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: FYI: Payment problem for Paramount Plus

Jump to solution

Hello @xOmniron

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them at this link account and billing support and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @xOmniron

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them at this link account and billing support and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
ShawnLH62

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue why is Roku not allowing me to update my payment for any of the subscriptions I have on my TV? My pin for My account keeps coming up in correct even after I reset the pin?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@ShawnLH62

Thanks for the post.

Please see the latest post from @RokuKarla regarding further assistance with your issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos