Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scotts2522

Rip off billing and no customer service

Roku is such a rip off. I’ve been getting charged 8.99 for who knows how long. I have no idea what it’s for and when I look at subscriptions it says I have no active subscriptions. Want to call to talk to someone about it? To bad! I don’t know what to do at this point to have it stop charging me. Dispute at the bank as a fraud charge? SMH.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Rip off billing and no customer service

Hello @Scotts2522

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them at account and billing support and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
JS12345

I am having the same issue. It says no subscription and I  cannot cancel disney plus yet the charge is there every month!

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @JS12345

Thanks for the inquiry.

For these issues, please see my post above. Our billing team will be the best one to help regarding your concern.

We hope it helps!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@JS12345 Can you login to Disney+ on a computer?  If you can login to Disney+ you can go to account and it should indicate who is billing you for Disney+.  Is it possible you have a second Roku account with a different email address?  I have found Disney phone support to be very helpful.  1-888-905-7888

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Scotts2522 If you can login to Disney+ on a computer you can go to account and it should indicate who is billing you.  You can also call Disney at 1-888-905-7888

0 Kudos