Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimHill1960
Reel Rookie

Disney plus channel on Roku

I canceled the Disney plus channel months ago and they charged me anyway on August 28th and I want a refund the channel is off I don't get it and I want a refund this is ridiculous they've had my money for 10 days and it's need to be returned

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
TimHill1960
Reel Rookie

Re: Disney plus channel on Roku

I canceled the Disney plus channel months ago they charged me on August 28th I got in touch with them and told them I did not want the channel and they have refused to issue me a refund the channel is off I don't get anything on it so I want my money back

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Disney plus channel on Roku

@TimHill1960 Is "they" Roku or Disney that refused your refund?  Were you able to cancel your subscription when you got in touch with them?  Almost all subscriptions from all providers are nonrefundable so getting a refund is extremely unlikely.  When you indicate you cancelled the Disney Plus Channel months ago did you go to the website and cancel or simply remove the app from your Roku device.  Removing an app from your Roku will not cancel a subscription.

0 Kudos