Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikehoopes
Reel Rookie

Disney bundle upgrade issue

It’s Nov 2023 and none of the solutions listed appear to be functional. I’ve had Disney+ billed through Roku since 2019.

Roku shows the billing history, but says I have no active subscriptions, so they don’t give me a contact method or any “agent” service. There’s no auto-renew control there, as the subscription is only acknowledged in billing history.

disneyplus.com shows 2 Disney+ subscriptions, one through Roku, one annual (with one charge for $0.00 in 2019). As far as I know, they are the same subscription. However, there’s no mechanism to change the bundle, and no way to contact either company to resolve the issue.

I can cancel the subscription from disneyplus.com, and restart it, but I cannot change the bundle. 

Help!

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disney bundle upgrade issue

Hi @mikehoopes,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Roku Community!

Getting help from our Account-Billing team may be more effective, as they are the best ones to help you.

Please get in touch with them through our Account-Billing team Support page. Choose "Account, payment & subscription," and there should be an option for you to talk to one of our live representatives.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to further assist you besides this.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mikehoopes
Reel Rookie

Not working. Please send me something more specific.

0 Kudos
jongo01

Hello,

I am having a similar issue - want to cancel Disney + which I subscribed through Roku in order to sign up for the bundle.  My Roku account shows the autobill through Roku.  When I visit the manage my subscriptions page through my Roku account, it sends me to Disney, who then in turn sends me back to Roku.  

I have tried the Support page and selected "Accounts, payment and subscriptions" as suggested but the link sends me directly back to the manage subscription page (which as noted above is circular).  There is no contact information for Roku, no live agent, phone number, email, etc.).  The only option is to post in the Community.  

I likely just need to contact someone at Roku but there is no information on how to do that.  

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jongo01,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

When you hit the link embedded that was provided by @RokuJechealR, you'll be able to see a list of support options there. If you click one of those options, you'll be prompted for the means of communication (email, phone, and chat).

Let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bridge
Reel Rookie

I'm having a similar issue. I have a Disney+ account for $79.99 a year starting November 30, 2022. I went to Disney+ to cancel my subscription before the 30th and it said my subscription needed to be managed through Roku. So log into Roku and it says there's no subscription active. Mind you this is before the "end period" so my subscription should still be there. So I go back to Disney plus and was able to "cancel" I got the email and everything on Nov. 25, 2023. But I still have access and it's now December. Upon contacting Disney+ they said I have 2 subscriptions through Roku and I was able to cancel one but one is still showing active from Roku. But again, when logging onto Roku there is no subscription and only 1 invoice from last year for 1 subscription, nothing has been charged to my account again to show there's a second subscription. Can Roku please cancel the subscription. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Bridge.

Our Account and Billing team would be the most ideal option to further assist you with your concern. Kindly refer to @RokuJechealR's response to be prompted to our official Support page. They would be more than willing to sort this out for you.

Feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance with. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bridge
Reel Rookie

Hello again just came back to say I chatted with Roku support under account and billing teams. Unhelpful. They told me there was nothing they could do and I needed to contact disney+. After already stating I contacted disney+ and they sent me to Roku. I don't believe it was the support person's fault as they can only do so much with that they can see but it was still very unhelpful as I'm now in a back and forth battle between Roku and Disney+

0 Kudos