Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryoung316

Disney+ Subscription Hold

Jump to solution

Subscription is on Hold, logged into Disney+ to update payment, made me log into Roku, updated payments in Roku.. Still no Disney+ ....  ????? What am I doing wrong ????

#disney+

#disney

#subscription

#hold

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disney+ Subscription Hold

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Ryoung316.

We understand that your Disney Plus subscription is currently on hold. We'll help you sort it out. 

Please be advised that the channel Disney Plus maintains, manages, and regulates by itself. For any questions or issues related to your subscription or payments, it is recommended that you reach out to Disney Plus support for personalized assistance. Their dedicated support team is trained to address your specific concerns and provide you with the necessary help and guidance to resolve any issues you may have encountered with your subscription or payments.

We hope everything will be sorted out for you soon.

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disney+ Subscription Hold

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Ryoung316.

We understand that your Disney Plus subscription is currently on hold. We'll help you sort it out. 

Please be advised that the channel Disney Plus maintains, manages, and regulates by itself. For any questions or issues related to your subscription or payments, it is recommended that you reach out to Disney Plus support for personalized assistance. Their dedicated support team is trained to address your specific concerns and provide you with the necessary help and guidance to resolve any issues you may have encountered with your subscription or payments.

We hope everything will be sorted out for you soon.

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos