Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a refund on Volley game app

Jump to solution

I downloaded Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune onto my Roku device through Volley. I already canceled and turned off auto-renew from my Roku account. Unfortunately, I thought I was signing up for a free trial, but I was already charged $14 for the month and it's been less than 24 hours. Is there a way I can get a refund?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Getting a refund on Volley game app

Jump to solution

Hi, @savagecard80.

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand you are still charged with this channel after canceling the free trial. 

Please be advised that free streaming subscription trials automatically turn into paid subscriptions that are billed on a recurring basis. To avoid being charged for a subscription, you must cancel your subscription on or before the last day of the free trial period. 

To help you with your concern, the best option is to contact our Accounts and billing support for further assistance. They are our experts and can provide excellent assistance if you want to dispute any charges to your account. 

We hope everything will be sorted out for you soon. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Getting a refund on Volley game app

Jump to solution

Hi, @savagecard80.

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand you are still charged with this channel after canceling the free trial. 

Please be advised that free streaming subscription trials automatically turn into paid subscriptions that are billed on a recurring basis. To avoid being charged for a subscription, you must cancel your subscription on or before the last day of the free trial period. 

To help you with your concern, the best option is to contact our Accounts and billing support for further assistance. They are our experts and can provide excellent assistance if you want to dispute any charges to your account. 

We hope everything will be sorted out for you soon. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos