Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CoffeeHound
Reel Rookie

Device Has Disappeard From My Account

Jump to solution

About a year ago I got 2 new Roku Express devices for my short term rental. I added them both to my account and set them up on guest mode, which is great because the guest enters their dates of stay as prompted on screen and all their streaming accounts are automatically logged on out their check out date.

One of the devices has complete disappeared from my list of devices. The other one is functioning as usual. The one that disappeared first was fine, then it showed up in my account but the guest mode part was missing. I don't live near this property so I couldn't get by to check it.

That device now has completely disappeared from my account where it lists all my devices. It's streaming perfectly fine, however. I was finally able to make it to the property and can watch everything just fine, but several streaming apps were still signed into by previous guests - someone could buy or rent shows on their accounts!

Anyway how can I add this device back to my account?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Device Has Disappeard From My Account

Jump to solution

Check the email address displayed under Settings->System->About.  If it's not yours, you'll have to factory reset it to link it to your account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Device Has Disappeard From My Account

Jump to solution

Check the email address displayed under Settings->System->About.  If it's not yours, you'll have to factory reset it to link it to your account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.