Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges I don't understand... Why can't we talk to a human?????

Jump to solution

Having same problem subscriptions. There is no where in subscriptions that it says Roku subscription yet I'm paying a monthly fee for it, which I thought was free plus paying for the add on. Please someone help because the site has not the information 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Charges I don't understand... Why can't we talk to a human?????

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for post in the Roku Community regarding the charges you see on your account.
For account and billing related issues it's best that we assist you further in a non public environment to protect your account information. Please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
ChippyTech
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I understand your dissatisfaction with this situation. When you can't seem to find a method to communicate to someone regarding charges you don't understand, it can be incredibly aggravating.

To remedy this issue, I recommend contacting CBS and ESPN's customer service departments directly. Their contact information can be found on their individual websites. They will be able to check to see if you have an active subscription and, if so, assist you in canceling it.

If you have already attempted to contact them and have not received a response, you can contact Roku's customer care team. They may be able to help you identify the charges and provide more advise on how to remedy the problem.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi @Dthiessen23

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Dthiessen23 Login to your Roku account on a computer.  Once you are logged in go to Manage  Your Subscriptions.  Any subscriptions you have through Roku will be listed.  If you can not find any subscriptions in your Roku account then you either have a second Roku account or the subscriptions are not from Roku.  You didn't indicate what subscriptions you were talking about but as another poster suggested try going to the original source of each subscription.  

0 Kudos
drrds

Jump to solution

Or Roku is charging by mistake. Having the same problem with a Hulu subscription. Canceled it twice through Hulu, which Hulu specifically states can be done with accounts started through Roku. Still getting charged monthly, payee line says 'Roku'. No Hulu in Manage My Subscriptions, but it's listed under previous payments on my Roku account. Clearly there was a break in communication between Hulu and Roku, and Roku is the one pulling the money. 

0 Kudos
VibrantSol
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same exact issue! I also noticed charges are just bizarre & change for no reason even tho the $ is negligible, I can’t tell what I am paying for bc charges on credit card but not listed under acct. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for post in the Roku Community regarding the charges you see on your account.
For account and billing related issues it's best that we assist you further in a non public environment to protect your account information. Please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
lannie1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
lannie1
Reel Rookie

Charges I don't understand... Why can't we talk to a human?????

Jump to solution

I CALLED LAST MONTH TO CX ROKU PEACOCK AND  FAMILY & LOVE  ON 9/22.  REC. CHARGES AGAIN10/25/23 QNE 11/1/2023.  dO I HAVE TO CANCEL EVERTY THING?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @lannie1,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for reaching out.

We would recommend getting in touch with one of our experts from the Account and Billing team for further assistance.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos