Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy89

Charged for MLB, and cannot cancel it

MLB says I am subscribed thru Roku, and Roku doesn’t show the subscription, but I am billed every month.  I need to cancel it!  Help someone.  

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Charged for MLB, and cannot cancel it

Hello! @Andy89,

A friendly welcome from the Roku community!

We appreciate you reaching out. We're happy to help.

If you find charges you don’t recognize on your Roku® account or payment method,try the following:

• Confirm that the charge is from Roku. On your billing statement, check how the charges appear. All transactions from Roku will appear on your statement with “Roku,” “Roku for <Channel Partner>,” or "The Roku Channel."
  • Review your subscriptions and other charges. If there’s a subscription you don’t recognize, it’s a good idea to review your purchase history to determine what the charge could be.
  • Check whether you have multiple Roku accounts. If you can't find the charge in your purchase history, it’s possible that you have more than one Roku account and have made the purchase or signed up for the subscription through a different Roku account.

If you still don't recognize the charge after reviewing it, contact customer support. If the charge isn't from Roku, contact your bank or credit card company.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.